|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:00 AM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Auction Fundraiser In Support of
Kennebecasis Valley Community Caring for Children
The KV3C Mission is to connect with parents, businesses, government and community partners to provide resources and support to ensure the lifelong learning of all children of our community.
KV3C offers community-based quality programs that bring parents and babies/children together in fun, safe and developmentally appropriate activities. Ideal for stay-at-home parents, grandparents, and childcare providers.
Check back often for more items added to the Auction!
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Check (Please make payable to "KV3C")
- Secure online credit card payment via PayPal (Winning bidders will see a Pay Now button once the auction closes. A PayPal account is not required)
Payments can be sent to KV3C Office in the Bill McGuire Centre, Rothesay
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can arrange pick-up or delivery with KV3C once the auction is closed. Send Email to [email protected]
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Contact the Auction Administrator For Details
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —